Senior Compensation/HRIS Analyst LOC;Greater Detroit Area
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Essential functions of the job are noted below.
- Other duties may also be assigned;
- Bring your collaborative talents that drive our compensation, benefits and technical processes for our global people platforms.
- Globally, will serve as centralized point of contact to maintain common compensation strategies/cycles for global operations wherever appropriate.
- In the U.S., will be responsible for compensation benchmarking for all positions within the company and maintain a record of all titles, grades, FLSA status (U.S.), and pay ranges for all salaried and hourly positions for the company. The position will be responsible for bench marking incentive compensation for management positions and will manage the annual performance management process and annual incentive performance plan.
- Assist in the integration of a Global HRIS platform across all locations.
- Apply technical expertise in creating executive dashboards.
- Performance Management Program (PMP) administration consisting of goal management, mid-year check in, performance evaluations, merit and bonus budget planning and processing within ADP Vantage application.
- Assist with the annual benefit plan design or changes, maintain plan documentation and coordinate communications with vendors as needed (e.g. medical, dental, prescription, vision, life, EAP, 401k, disability etc.) and liaise with vendors as appropriate.
- Coordinate the funding requirements and carrier interfaces for all benefit programs, payroll reconciliation of benefit deductions, generate and process carrier invoicing and prepare accounting self-funding reporting
- Collaborate with Global HR team to generate recommendations for modifying programs that promote as an employer of choice.
- Assist the Director with plan design forecasting, renewal processes, prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting, cash flow and costing activities.
- Act as a liaison with the employees and assist the benefits coordinator on site as needed with compensation, total rewards, and individual benefits.
- Minimum qualifications, which an individual needs in order to successfully, perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- These qualifications may vary based on the department size and/or geographic location.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/BA required.
- 8-10 years of combined experience in health and welfare benefits, compensation and Human Resources Information Systems in a multi-national, manufacturing company that exceed 1,000+ employees.
- Must have a grasp of domestic and international human resource processes.
- Mergers and Acquisitions experience preferred.
- ADP experience preferred.
- Excellent Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook skills.
- Ability to manage multiple processes/projects while ensuring adherence to deadlines with open communications.
- Collaborative, approachable with a strong customer service/sense of urgency mind-set.
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- CEBS, PHR or Compensation Certification preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to sit over two thirds of the time, reach with hands and arms and use hand to finger motion.
- The employee is also required to have close vision capabilities.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.