Experienced Financial Analyst Loc: Denver, CO
VMG Health seeks a Financial Analyst with 1-2 years of experience for our growing Denver office. Big 4 experience is preferred, and exposure to health care matters is required. Some business valuation experience would also be a plus.
- Big 4 experience is preferred, and exposure to health care matters is required.
- Some business valuation experience would also be a plus.
- Financial analysts are typically members of a team that include one director, manager, and an analyst.
- The environment is aggressive and entrepreneurial and, as such, rewards financial analysts with substantial responsibility and interaction with senior level professionals and clients.
- Each employee at is expected to help grow the business.
Teamwork, creativity, and suggesting new ideas are strongly encouraged. Primary responsibilities involve handling the full range of valuation work including:
Qualified candidates will view themselves as having superior leadership and technical skills, excellent project management and communication skills, and a sense of urgency and drive to help serve its clients.
- Agreement analysis
- Due diligence
- Financial analysis and valuation modeling
- Critical decision making
- Client interaction (data gathering, status updates, etc.)
- Report writing
Candidates must also possess the following qualities:
- Record of delivery with strong reputation to meet clients\' needs with great attention to detail
- Personal motivation: An ambitious and entrepreneurial character that thrives in fast-paced environments and has the ability to handle multiple engagements at once
- Ability to develop creative approaches and the solutions necessary to resolve complex problems
- Ability to quickly assimilate relevant information in unfamiliar situations
- Action focused, flexible, and responsive
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Some exposure to health care is required. Valuation experience is also very helpful.
Candidates must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Financial modeling experience
- Experience with Excel