Business Analyst Salesforce Location:Hoboken, NJ
Business Analyst Salesforce
Loc: Hoboken, NJ
- The individual selected for this position will actively manage the deployment of use case driven software delivery best practices on in-flight projects, including working with Project Management and SQA Process and Tools
- Colleagues to ensure proper configuration of the software delivery methodology on specific projects.
- The individual selected for this position must have hands-on experience managing the capture and elaboration of well-formed features lists, use case models and supplementary specifications.
- Experience creating use case realizations (e.g., wireframes, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams) is also necessary.
- The ability to effectively facilitate requirements elicitation sessions is critical.
- The successful candidate will also possess hands-on experience with the use of formal requirements management tools such as Rational Requirements Pro or Rational Requirements Composer.
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit and capture their software requirements such that they are accurately reflected.
- Ensure traceability is established and consistently managed amongst different requirements/requirements types on individual software delivery projects.
- Work with project managers and other SQA colleagues to estimate the effort associated with the Requirements
- Ensure requirement artifacts reflect standards for correctness, completeness, conciseness and ambiguity.
- Participate in life-cycle toll gates to ensure quality and completeness of project requirement artifacts.
- Work with PMs, and other project stakeholders (Users, Architect, Dev Lead, etc.) to prioritize and sequence requirements in order to ensure appropriate risk management for individual projects
- Ensure adherence to process and tools usage models for Requirements Management on individual projects as defined by SQA Process and Tools team.
- Work with PMs and SQA Process and Tools team to ensure appropriate usage model are selected for specific software delivery projects.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, business management, or a related field.
- Demonstrable skills and experience with iterative and incremental software delivery methodologies (RUP, Agile).