QA/System Test Engineer loc : San Jose, CA
- QA/System Test Engineer
Location :-San Jose, CA
Role & Responsibilities
- looking for someone with strong Python skill set to build automation infrastructure .
- DevOps experience is plusJob DescriptionClient is seeking an experienced and motivated Automation Infrastructure Engineer to work in fast paced environment revolutionizing next gen data center.
- The TeamHere you will be designing and implementing automation Infrastructure used by entire test team .
- You’ll collaborate as part of a automation Infra team with talented development and QA teams .
- In this highly visible role , you will : Learn UCS technologies and devOPs projectParticipate in developing solid automation infrastructure in Python supporting
- REST API automation and GUI framework Developing any required test fixtures / harnesses
Object Oriented Programming
- BS CS/EE degree and 5 to 8 years of strong hands-on automation experience
- Experience developing automation frameworks
- Strong background and experience in software testing methodology, test development and test execution.
- Strong programming in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, Python is preferred.
- Hands on Experience with GIT Desired Skills
- Experience working in a devOPs role..
- Industry experience with Windows/Linux/ESX Operating systems and VMWare virtualization environments.
- Experience working with AWS or DockerExperience with Agile methodology and scrum
- Working experience with AnsibleExcellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills.
- Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal technical guidance.