Financial Business Analyst Loc: Greenwood Village, CO
Pricing Analysis: As a key member of the Menu & Marketing Team, analyze enterprise pricing strategy and provide pricing recommendations based on cost inflation, relative competitive pricing activity, and consumer elasticity.Analyze pricing actions to understand consumer trade behavior that might impact pricing flow-through.Provide regular updates to Menu & Marketing Team and Executive Team on overall program pricing both internally and competitively.Provide costing and pricing of new food items.
Menu Analysis: Supports the Menu & Marketing and Supply Chain teams from an analytical and financial perspective by providing regular and ad-hoc analysis and recommendations on:
Menu item and promotional forecasting;
Financial impact of promotional windows, menu changes, merchandising changes;
Support the menu optimization initiative as Red Robin strives to meet ever changing consumer demands while balancing the need for streamlined operations; and,
Provide item level food waste implications driven by in-restaurant menu changesTest Analysis: With 550+ stores, it is critical to test initiatives in-restaurant to ensure they will be a success when launched system wide. Rigorous Test vs.Control analyses are conducted to evaluate various new products, merchandising tactics, guest count drivers, etc.Findings are then distilled and communicated to the Menu & Marketing Team and Executive Team in order to provide strategic direction moving forward.Provide ad-hoc financial analysis reporting, as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3 years of quantitative analysis experience, preferably with a restaurant/retail company
- Bachelor??s degree in Finance, Economics or Math
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to accumulate, organize and assimilate large amounts of data from multiple data sources and the ability to turn data into insights
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Team-oriented with ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Curiosity and drive
- Must be proficient in databases and Microsoft Office including; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access. Knowledge of APT, Cognos and Menu Link a plus.