Product Manager Loc: Hawthorne, CA,
- Responsible for managing an LED product line consisting of LED Drivers, Emergency or LED Light Sources through their life cycle, from original concept through investigation, development, testing, launch, production and end of life.
- Define new products, provide use cases, product requirements, develop product line strategy and road-maps, and develop market and production forecasts.
- Evaluate and recommend make vs. buy decisions, develop and manage relevant business and market relationships.
- Engage current and prospective customers to determine requirements.
- Track sales and review revenue plans and goals, making recommendations to management on marketing plans.
- Track competitive marketplace, and maintain information base on competitive pricing and products.
- Provide direct support to sales engineers to ensure pre- and post-sales success.
- Work with Marketing on the development of product literature and providing sales support (e.g. customer presentations, industry shows, trade-show booth duty, etc.).
- Define new products for and extension of a particular product line.
- Develop product line opportunities
- Direct efforts of marketing for the product
- Successful achievement of product line goals
- Ultimate business person responsible for product line success
- Measurement Of Success
- Annual revenue and profitability goals by product line
- Products achieving projected RoIe
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in lighting industry in Product Management, Product Marketing or Engineering
- Excellent team, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Effective oral and written communication and collaborative skills.
- BS required, technical degree desired