Director of Business Development;Loc-, New York, NY
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- This entrepreneurial role will be based at our headquarters located in NYC.
- Managing relationships with its existing carrier customers and venue owners with respect to distributed antenna system (DAS) projects,
- Cultivating and pursuing new DAS sales on existing DAS projects and new business opportunities, and
- Expanding carrier and new venue relationships to broaden potential for new DAS revenue streams
- Essential background includes general knowledge of DAS installations, experience with wireless telecommunications, business development and sales, strong financial acumen and reporting skills, and effective two-way communications skills.
- Propose and contribute to development of digital/mobile/Wi-Fi business development strategies/plans
- Manage digital and mobile agency and advertiser relationships to quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
- Manage the day to day operations.
- Maintain and grow pipeline of digital and mobile advertising and marketing contacts, both at an agency as well as brand direct level, close revenue agreements.
- Maintain and regularly communicate account development via CRM tool as well as maintain pipeline of sales activities and opportunities.
- Execute service calls to new and existing clients to effectively communicate our value proposition, achieve customer satisfaction and develop new business opportunities.
- Work with clients to uncover business requirements and objectives, craft appropriate strategies for clients display on Wi-Fi media, and identify/implement solutions to help them achieve their digital and mobile objectives.
- Work closely with Account Manager and Network Operations to generate accurate placement and tracking of digital media on the Wi-Fi network.
- Work closely with Network Operations team to influence/optimize user interface experiences in line with customer expectations.
- Understand Wi-Fi platform ad serving capabilities, data management capabilities, opportunities to apply towards revenue optimization.
- Attend relevant trade shows to promote TW brand, while staying current on digital mobile ad serving industry trends.
- Drive awareness of Wi-Fi inventory within the agency and advertising community.
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university required,
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Seven or more (7+) years of business development experience with top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions.
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry, understanding of neutral host DAS network solutions and/or Wi-Fi
- Proactive sales driven background.
- Ability to penetrate new accounts through various means.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team.
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently.
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel.