Graphic Designer Location:Stow, OH
Loc: Stow, OH
- As a member of the marketing department, the selected candidate will be responsible for the design and production of promotional literature, which may include promotional flyers, brochures,
- Product fact sheets, signage, logos and artwork for special programs such as calendars, direct mail, advertisements, website creative, and other special
- Projects focused on increasing product sales and promoting the companys franchise program.
- This position works closely with product managers, engineering managers, promotions manager, sales managers, marketing manager, web developers, other designers, and suppliers.Manage the promotional flyer creative process and timeline.
- Attention to detail, high quality graphic layout and timely completion are necessary.
- Use creativity and knowledge of modern techniques and layouts to create advertisements, marketing collateral and packaging that best highlight the appropriate call-to-action and stay within the current brand guidelines.
- Implement best practices for digital / web design to continuously improve the optimization of content.
- Proof all artwork from printer and vendors. Supervise production of color print work for best quality on packaging and sales / marketing support literature.
- Submit artwork to printer or vendors and when proofs are returned compare them to the original artwork.
- Verify that colors, copy content, pictures and layout remain correct.
- When applicable, work with outside designers, photographers and other vendors in a productive and professional manner.
- Work with the team to create the proofing and approval process, and manage the approval process for all department projects.
- Drive projects to a zero error process.
- Attend and prepare for department meetings.
- Come prepared to discuss current projects, challenges, ideas, and missing items needed to complete project on time and correctly.