Senior Salesforce Developer LOC; Miami FL
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- The Jr. Architect/Senior Developer of our Sales force.com (SFDC) will serve as the internal champion and subject matter expert for the Sales, Order and Learning applications.
- Major Areas Of Responsibility
- Must be hands on with declarative and programmatic capabilities (includes Visual force, Apex, Sales force integration, Security Implementation, SOQL, SOSL, APIs etc.) of Sales force.com platform
- Manage and provide guidance to our offshore in-house development team
- Sales force Integration experience with different platforms & Experience on Sales force 1 and Lightening is highly desirable
Education And Experience
- Extensive experience using Sales force.coms Administration and creating Roles Profiles, Page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Record Types
- Extensive Experience in Visual Force, Apex Controller, Writing triggers, Creating Objects, fields, Custom Page layouts, custom Fields, and other standard Functionalities
- Extensive Experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages and Dashboards
- Should also be familiar with Java, PHP, web service integrations and open source languages.
- Quickly become the subject matter expert related to key cloud applications such as Sales, Order and Learning.
- Work cross-functionally with key areas such as IT, Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience.
- Quickly identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities related to SFDC application.
- Administration of the SFDC environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Manage overall data quality and integrity in SFDC.
- Manage the queue to provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with SFDC and related applications.
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues.
- Create documentation, maintain standardization and look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.Maintain, enhance and develop reports and dashboards.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed through additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources.
- Provide Sales force support for Global sales team.
- Participate in the selection, testing, installation and maintenance of App Exchange applications.
- Familiar with Twilio and their APIs or other Telephony is preferred
- Participate in team based work groups to assess business initiatives and support product enhancements.
- Analyze, maintain and document current and to-be process flows in accordance with business and functional requirements including the ability to read and design data flow and entity diagrams.
- Must be able to coordinate with outside partners, communicate issues with software providers and manage outside technical consultants assigned to team.
- Applies broad knowledge of the business, its products and processes, combined with a solid technical understanding to advise sales team and help architect and evolve the existing Sales force application.
- Evaluate sales operations goals and requirements to craft a solution within the Sales force tool set utilizing enterprise industry best practices that met the company objectives.
- Utilize prior experience in an enterprise or global company to lead the effort to establish, define, maintain and communicate guidelines, standards and best practices within a sales organization and the automation of processes.
- Assist in the development of the companys Sales and Operations Planning
- Forecasting and Demand Planning strategies to achieve best-in-class sales team.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, finance and IT teams to develop a baseline sales plan, new product introductions, and sales promotions strategy.
- Design, build, test and deploy enhancements to Sales force custom objects, page layouts, workflows, and alerts within Sales force.
- Design, advise, develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and executive dashboards to provide analytics on sales team effectiveness and sales targets.
- Drive communication and training on sales processes and tools to ensure effectiveness and productivity of the entire team on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and assist in cross functional projects and processes aimed to improve the effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline.
- Masters or MBA preferred.
- Knowledgeable of web services and available technologies for the Sales force.com stack, API and ETL processes in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge on Sales force campaign and marketing automation feature set is desired.
- Project Management skills or ability to develop skills.Familiar with ERP enterprise applications and concepts.
- Operational background in Sales, Marketing, IT and/or Customer Service.
- Familiar with sales force.com Apex and Visual Force Page development.
- Actual coding not skills required.
- Comfortable with handling technical implementation, deploying plug in applications, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance within Sale force.com
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of experience in Sales force Development
- 3 years of demonstrated experience at an enterprise or global company with a perspective on projects and applications.
- Experience managing large installations of SFDC.