HR Organizational Effectiveness Manager location Lexington, Kentucky
- Partner internally with others in Human Resources and work with all levels of the organization to identify needs and priorities, solve problems, and implement programs and solutions.
- Provide Organizational Effectiveness services to all levels of the organization.Support and manage the companys performance management process.
- Design structure of performance process that supports the strategic direction and organizational needs.
- Evaluate the quality of the performance management process and make recommendations for improvement, training and/or communication.Serve as a project lead for succession related activities such as talent slating, talent reviews, mobilization of high potentials, and action plans.
- Implement change management best practice methodologies for major company initiatives throughout the supply chainWork directly with leadership to understand the long term strategic direction of their business and the impact this will have on talent.
- Responsible for developing the process designed to identify and articulate a workforce response to Carhartts strategic plan, annual objectives, and business forecast.
- Conduct forecasting of talent needed, interface with HR Operations to project future workforce needs, and interface with the Learning team to close skill gaps.