eCommerce Customer Solutions Manager Location: Brockton, MA
Required SkillsMinimum Qualifications
- Proven track record of solutions selling by methodically uncovering customer needs, articulating features and benefits, and closing the deal.
- Adept at training and presenting in front of groups.
- Sales training experience a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
- Mature leader that is results driven, a self-starter, customer-focused and resilient.
- Understands how digital tools and the flow of information fit within electrical contractor processes including customer processes for projects, quotes, ordering, repeat purchases, inventory management.
- Sound knowledge of and passion for B2B E-Business as well as technical proficiency for common B2B capabilities such as eCatalog management, e-invoicing, specialized pricing, shared product lists, managing inventory, etc.
- Bachelors degree required; business or technical preferred