Senior SAP Integration Developer Loc: Greenville, SC
- Include Monitor, investigate, report and resolve issues related to system messages and performance, complying with work instructions Assess the feasibility and impact of integration support or projects as assigned that have been requested by the functional domains Develop technical design specifications for assigned projects Participate on his/her own design reviews as well as peer design reviews Construct integration objects using SAP PI/PO Comply with internal and external best practices and make recommendations for improvement Create Test Plan and conduct unit test on developed objects prior to release to Q/A. Verify performance and accuracy of developed object Provide Level 3 Technical Support for assigned incidents related to integration objects.
- Assist with administration of test environments and connectivity Understand Agile principles and serve as team member or scrum master as required Work with other team members in support and training in areas of expertise Work with 3rd party vendors in regards to integration setup or changesSkillsThe Senior SAP Integration Developer (PI / PO) should have the following
Required technical skills:
- Solid technology skills in a broad range of integration development tools and technologies including but not limited to SAP PI/PO
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to comprehend user requirements and translate them into programming code
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in diversified teams and act as a team lead as required
- Ability to work independently to research and learn technical details required for assigned tasks
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- HTML, SOA, XML, JSON, ODATA, REST, JDBC, RFC Experience with a variety of EDI documents (ANSI X12 and EDI FACT), 810, 820, 850, etc SLD configuration experience
- Experience with PI Adapters to include IDOC, File, SFTP, HTTP, SOAP, etc.
- Include A bachelors degree in information technology, business administration or industrial engineering or a graduate from a recognized computer programming institution
- Must be authorized to legally work in the United States without sponsorship
- Six years of experience in an application development role
- Four years hands-on experience in SAP Integration
- 2 years experience in implementing, supporting, and upgrading SAP PI environments In depth understanding of SAP architecture In-depth understanding of SAP Net Weaver integration technology stack In-depth understanding of SAP PI/PO with hands on experience using Business Process Modeling (BPM), translation/transformation functions, workflow development and adaptor building tools In-depth understanding of web technologies
- Complete understanding of SAP BAPI, user exits, IDOCS and batch transfer tools
- Experience with developing UDFs (user defined functions) ECC 6.0 experience including RFCs, IDOCS, creation of proxies or web services
- Extensive experience in SAP PI/PO monitoring and problem resolution ABAP and Java stacks.
- Experience with Graphical Mapping and Java Mapping. XSLT mapping and ABAP mapping a plus.
- Preferred Skills Experience in SAP PI 7.4 or PO (Process Orchestration), dual or single stack, including working on an upgrade project from PI 7.3 Experience in SAP Net Weaver Gateway
- Experience in integration of other SAP systems such as BI, TM, EWM, or Hybris ECC 6.0 functional knowledge of main SAP function modules in regards to transactions, tables, and/or configuration
- Experience with J2EE development Experience in SAP ABAP Development
- Experience working with BRF+, BRM Experience with Solutions Manager particularly with CTS transports and performance monitoring of the PI system and the configuration of these items