Senior .NET Developer Loc: Boston, MA
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for our CMS websites using the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Grow professionally in a supportive environmentDesign software application components using ASP.NET (C#) and other programming tools.
- Participate + lead in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews and a mentorship programTriage and resolve complex + systemic issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- This job is just right if you have:Completed a bachelors degree or higher in a related area
- Development experience in a CMS, such as Sitecore, Ektron, SharePoint, Kentico, Umbraco, Sitefinity
- 3+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET
- Previous experience working in source control, like Git or SubversionWeb development experience using ASP.NET (C#), SQL Server, and web services