Senior Web Developer Loc:Boston, MA
- Develop clean, portable code for responsively designed web sites, campaign landing pages and other marketing related projects.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept.
- Work a part of a team; lead projects a needed.
- Keep skills up-to-date in core technologies; research and learn emerging technologies.
- Knowledgeable in Development Patterns: MVC, DI, IoC Experience developing mobile optimized, responsive web sites.
- Experienced with agile project methodologies
- Ability to work in a team and lead team projects.
- Ability to lead projects and create technical documentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze bugs or errors that may arise from existing or previous versions of written code.
- Understanding of QA practices such as automated testingBenefits: Significant personal travel discounts
- MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45% Generous Paid Time Off program & 9 company holidays
- Flexible work options to support work life balance
- Maternity and Paternity leave Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years Wellness program with on-site Health Coach, fitness center & complimentary fitness classes Weekly complimentary chair massages Casual Dress code every day