Need: Sr.ATG Architect
Location: New York
Duration: 6 months.
Skill and Role Summary:
Brief overview of role and project
a) Sr. ATG Architect responsible for solution and Quality of Major Releases and Support.
b) Deep expertise with ATG Commerce framework (Pricing, promotion, catalog, multi site, checkout, fulfillment) ATG Merchandising, ATG Search (designing/maintaining search product catalog output config, for customizations, Facets, Property Accessors), Experience with one or more caching frameworks like Coherence, EHCache. Experience with Endeca highly preferred.
c) Plan, Lead, Participate in resolving critical production issues, performance tests and Holiday support.
d) Assist Delivery/Engagement leads in coming up with accurate / predictable development plan for achieving major release milestones.
e) Ability to Operate on an Agile methodology
f) Work with Integration partners in identifying critical dependencies, and assess and communicate Technical Risks associated with major engagements.
g) Work with Offshore Archs and Leads on a daily basis to manage progress on Delivery front for major engagements.
h) Proven expertise in capacity planning for enterprise ecommerce systems.
i) Expertise with Front End Optimization techniques, Akamai Technologies, JSP, Servlet architecture, Omniture Analytics Report analysis.
Main duties and responsibilities:
What the contractor will be going on a day to day basis.
1) Identify ATG Core Features on Commerce, BCC, CSC, ATG Search and suggest alternatives for complex business functions.
2) Analyze complex business requirements and guide/validate Estimates for the team.
3) Work with Integration partners (Akamai, Enterprise upstream and down stream systems), Hosting Partners in assessing changes to functional architecture/design, logical and physical architecture
4) Validate the high-level design and detailed design of all components involved in a Major release for Multi Site Architecture.
5) Provide Hands on support for critical production issues through Analyzing Heap Dumps Thread dumps and log files using Tools like Mat Analyzer, Thread dump Analyzer.