UI UX Developer Loc:San Diego, CA
- The RoleAs a UI/UX Software Designer/Developer, you will be primarily responsible for designing a user experience and specialty in creating an engaging user interface for our CRM application.
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
- Being both analytical and creative is important in this position.
- Additionally, the person in this position will:Collaborate with internal teammates on user experience to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the benefits and value-points to all levels of users Must be an avid and active listener to the people for whom they are designing a product to understand their needs and goals Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements with our software application to ensure ease of use and active engagement Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective Evaluate the quality of the user experience.
- Test, analyze and report results, and make recommendations to improve effectiveness, efficiency, and overall satisfaction of the user Act as go to with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards.
- Use research-related services, theories and methods to support recommendations.Implement a large integrated CRM application using C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7 years of software development experience Strong experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming/Design
- Experience with MVVM design patterns and Single Page Applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lean and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
- Client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Be available, at times, to work extended work hours.
- Knowledge with Call Center technology a plus Knowledge with Interactive Intelligence tools a plus Current Microsoft Certification a plus