Sr. SQL Data Analyst Location:Broomfield, CO
Role:Sr. SQL Data Analyst
- Essential Duties Based on expert analysis of the most complex and diverse data sets, makes actionable, strategic recommendations regarding all factors that drive customer margin. Makes strategic recommendations on processes and systems that impact margin management. Influences strategic decisions of high level business leaders.
- Leads multiple margin assurance projects, calling on resources inside and outside the team. Ensures that project deliverables are within the project timeline.
- Based on expert analysis of the most complex and diverse data sets, identifies and leads prevention analyses.Uses Significant expertise to identify and report on complex margin issues relating to price, revenue, and expense.
- Draws conclusions based on reporting and recommends solutions.Oversees reports, queries and tools to gather, apply and correlate circuit information from vendor costs to customer revenue.
- Mentors, train and leads less experienced team members and contractors.
- Identifies and resolves recurring or overarching issues relating to data integrity, such as data mismatches between systems, revenue not assigned to cost, matching hot cuts, etc.
- Establishes rules and guidelines pertaining to the weekly quality assurance process that weeds out defects and improves the quality of work fed into the matching database.
- Ensures the effectiveness of the process and tracks and reports on progress.Oversees correct G/L assignments for new and existing offnet expense.
- Basic Qualifications Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
- Bachelor\'s degree and 5 years of relevant job experience with similar essential dutiesPreferred Education, Skills And Experience Education and Experience
- Experience:5+ yrs Education Level:Bachelor\'s Degree Field Of Study:Finance, Business, Telecom/IT or related A combination of education and experience is acceptable:Yes Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.