ERP Systems Administrator Location: Saint Paul, MN
Contract to Hire
ERP Systems Administrator Location:
Saint Paul, MNResponsibilities
- Responsible for on-going growth and maintenance of Syteline.
- Perform database maintenance and recovery, upgrades to support business functions and configure system to maximize performance. Personalize system forms, objects and functions to support business processes.
- Write reports, install patches, query data, and design new applications.
- Logical and physical database design to support new and existing applications, reports, data analysis tasks and systems development.
- Working with other technology teams to monitor, plan, and implement the release of data across reporting, development, testing and production environments.
- Evaluate and plan system upgrades and enhancements. Develop database specs, data dictionaries; design/coding standards, and appropriate documentation.
- Run/build diagnostic tools to identify performance bottlenecks and take actions to improve performance. Provide regular updates on database health to stakeholders, provide backup and recovery solutions
- Work with reporting and development teams to tune SQL queries.
- Performs problem resolution and root cause analysis along with recommending and implementing preventive techniques.
- Design and develop integration among multiple systems.
- Help create and review system and software requirements.
- Prepare test cases to perform verification and validation of software and data.
- Follow relevant company procedures and help create and maintain relevant documentation.
- Involvement in all aspects of the Information systems process.
- Analyze user requirements and propose systems.
- Analyze user requests for data and generate reporting.
- 3+ years of Syteline or EPICOR Development and Support is required
- Minimum 4 years of Database management and development experience usingSQL Stored Procedures, triggers, highly complex Queries and Reports.
- MS SQL, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Business IntelligencePrefer Working Knowledge Developing And Maintaining Software Applications UsingC#, ASP.NET, JQuery/CSS/HTML, JSON
- Experience in high availability database clustering a plus.
- Experience working with Syteline ERP system in a manufacturing environment is a big plus.
- Thorough understanding of advanced relational database concepts, including physical and logical database design.
- Solid experience using MS SQL Server relational database.
- Experience in data analysis, data warehousing/business intelligence, data base maintenance and performance tuning.
- Experience in database disaster recovery and replication.