PLM Manager Location: Waterloo, WI
Full Time only
100,000 - 200,000
PLM Manager Location:
Waterloo, WI Responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders in Engineering, Product, Quality, and Supply Chain to develop and revise the PLM roadmap.Lead the PLM team in daily execution tactics through long term mega-projects.
- Be a proactive voice in setting the direction of PLM create proposals that stakeholders can critique (instead of waiting for proposals to come to you).
- Determine the return on investments (ROI) for projects and use that to help set priority.
- Manage the budget for the team both internal expenses and capital expenditures.
- Optimize the expense/capital blend for every project.Maintain close relationships with all key software suppliers and value added resellers (VARs).
- Negotiate software pricing and terms.
- 5+ years of experience working with one or more PLM systems (Enovia, Siemens Teamcenter, Oracle Agile, PTC Windchill, Aras, etc.)
- 2+ years managing a PLM team or other IT group
- Extensive experience in engineering, product development, or supply chain process development (the ideal candidate will have spent time working directly in one of those business roles)
- Excellent communicator with strong technical skills
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical and business expertisePreferredHands on experience with Enovia
- Experience with JD Edwards ERP systemExperience developing and maintaining systems integrationsEducationBachelors degree related to information systems, engineering, operations, or equivalent. MBA preferred.