MS SQL Server Database Admin/Analyst Loc:Indianapolis, IN
- Must have 3+ years\' experience and possess a professional level of knowledge of Information Technology techniques or completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Must have SQL experience. (SSRS experience would be very helpful).
- Work requires ability to create simple to complex reports in SSRS that include such components as rate, percent, and bar graphs.
- Work requires high motivation and initiative under general supervision.Work requires demonstrated analytical ability to understand, research, and resolve technical challenges.
- Ability to learn/work with other database systems (such as Microsoft Access), data analysis concepts (such as pivot tables/charts), business intelligence-related development, and end user applications (such as Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Server, and Microsoft Excel) will also be very helpful in the position.
- Knowledge of database server systems (Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later), database management, database maintenance, and database-related automated processes is highly preferred.
- Experience with NextGen or other healthcare EPM/EHR database strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with HL7 based interfaces would be helpful.Work requires strong communication/interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of IT staff, vendors, and consultants.