Job descriptionApplications Analyst
Primary functions include:
- The applications analyst has primary responsibility for the overall hospital staff scheduling system.
Applications Analyst Kronos:
- system design and set up, training, quality assurance monitoring, assessing all request for scheduling system enhancements, coordinating system upgrades, managing system security, and coordination and integration with other software systems.
- Serves as subject matter expert for Kronos Workforce Scheduling both from the self service and admin user end.
- Creates advanced reports for Kronos Workforce Scheduler ensuring they meet end user requirements.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, end users and other members of the department/organization ensuring system is utilized to maximum function.
- Addresses system concerns for the end-users.
- Assists with security auditing of systems ensuring the integrity of confidential employee data.
- Troubleshoots and resolves application errors and other system issues.
- Assists with identifying system enhancement requests and works with the team to communicate them to the end user.
- Performs testing for all system upgrades/enhancements.
- Designs and builds reports as requested. Participates as a team member in various projects and contributes to the overall goal/objects for the team/project.
- Position may require travel between various Hoag locations and its affiliates and/or for training.
- Position may require working outside of normal business hours including evenings and weekends primarily for the purpose of system upgrades or downtimes.
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Leads small to medium-sized projects.
- Understands data flow to/from other systems and works with the IT team to help resolve data integration issues.
- Assists with data collection for organizational initiatives including Magnet annual report and re-designation applications.
- Coordinates all data flow from other systems to scheduling system ensuring data is accurate and applicable to end user needs.
- Maintains current understanding of system functionality and ensures maximum use of that functionality.
- Provides all training for end users.
- Conducts monthly training classes and assists users 1:1 as needed.
- Leads projects related to Kronos Scheduler System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education, Training and Experience Applications Analyst
Previous experience with payroll or staffing applications preferably Kronos.Preferred:
Skills or Other Qualifications Required:
- Two or more year experience with payroll or staffing applications.
- Excellent communication skills; customer focused; excellent attention to detail; able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; strong interpersonal skills; critical thinking skills; able to work in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ability to mange oneself and complete projects on time.Nearest Major Market: Orange County Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles Job Segment: Payroll, Developer, Testing, Quality Assurance, QA, Finance, Technology, Quality