Business Analyst Loc: Torrance, CA
- Define and document foundation business requirements, business process flows and diagrams, including technical and functional requirements for web services, apps, and sites that may already be underway or already exist.
- Research, prioritize, and capture user requirements and functional requirements for existing and/or new projects
- Document and revise functional requirements and specifications
- Create use cases using standard modeling formatsProvide input and review other deliverable as appropriate (e.g. wire frames or interaction comps)
- BA, BS Degree in a related field. Masters a plus.
- 3-7 years experience documenting interactive web applications and/or websites
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
- Experience with development methodologies, life cycles, and best practices
- Familiarity with Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to independently manage ones work on multiple tasks across multiple projects
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team