This position will serve as the point-of-contact for partneringwith IT on project management, ensuring data integrity, testing of systemchanges, report writing, Human Resources Process Improvement and analyzing dataflows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Team in partnership withIT will also supports HRMS enhancements, upgrades, patches, testing and otherprojects as assigned. This HRIS Manager will manage Oracle Fusion and Taleo.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (PDR)
1. Serves as HR lead for Oracle Fusion,scheduled upgrades; drive subsequent HRIS enhancements and implementations
2. Develops, implements and modifies systemrequirements, to include Taleo
3. Manages future system upgrades andpatches, testing and other system changes in conjunction with IT
4. Prioritizes project requests and monitorsproject completion to assigned deadlines and oversees global projects andprovide support across functional areas within HR.
5. Maintains system files and tables anddevelops custom reports as needed and plan and manage implementation of newfunctionality (process, reports and features) based on business needs
6. Identifies training needs of end users anddevelops and provides the necessary training to meet those needs and updatetraining manuals and coordinate with functional groups in their preparation andconduct of training programs
7. Responsible for ensuring data integrity byimplementing adequate processes, audits and interfaces and design complexqueries in support of global HR business areas
8. Oversees and/or develops complex reportingsolutions for management and will ensure that all HR data is accuratelymaintained and that employee data can be used for effective reporting andanalysis. Develop and maintain a comprehensive HR metrics portfolio
9. Line management responsibilities includingprofessional development, performance appraisals, and employee counseling forstaff. Supervises HRIS staff by assisting them with theirresponsibilities when necessary, by establishing goals that will increaseknowledge and skill levels, and by delegating task commensurate with skilllevel.
Interact with stakeholders including global BusinessUnits to define processes, conduct fit/gap sessions and map processes
Provide input in formulating and continuously improvingsystems strategy to support Human Resource initiatives
Continuously evaluate HR areas and recommend course ofaction to improve business processes (e.g., automation, interfacing,maintenance of data, etc.) and system processes (e.g., security, workflow)across all global Business Units.
Lead a team that provides level two “help desk” typeservices in support of all end users
Participates in short and long-range departmentalinformation technology planning
Primary liaison with IT