ServiceNow Business Analyst Princeton, NJ, USA Contract
ServiceNow Business Analyst
Princeton, NJ, USA
Must have the following:
- 2-3 years of ServiceNow experience
- Good understanding of IT service management principles including Asset Management and CMDB
- 5-10 years experience in IT operations
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across functional areas to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals related to end to end IT Service Management / IT Asset Management from procurement to asset disposal.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Ensure that the Hardware Asset Mgmt (HAM asset repository) data is in compliance and is maintained by following approved policies, processes, and procedures
- Monitor the asset management health and define HAM data quality reports to ensure accurate and up to date information
- Take a lead role in analyzing the HAM data to highlight anomalies and errors and take appropriate action, review status reports, highlight issues, monitor data quality progress, and provide guidance on data gap remediation
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify requirements and transferring those requirements into user stories for the development team
- Provide guidance and training to the asset management users in support of the maintenance of the asset repository.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and highly developed communication skills for effectiveness in face to face meetings, presentations and in written form the ability to effectively build alignment and influence others in a matrix environment.
- Builds trusting relationships with 3rd party providers and internal teams which enable seamless working relationships and drives cost effectiveness and high performance throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Define and execute business analysis for solving complex issues relating to both business process improvement and governance facilitation
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, process knowledge and lateral thinking
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities and exercises diplomacy
- Strong relationship management skills in order to create energy, excitement and personal investment in others
Required qualification (s) and desired experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, MBA preferred. 5+ years of related experience
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform is beneficial.
- Knowledgeable about the HP ALM platform, ability to create and execute UAT test scripts.
- Understanding of organizational dynamics of a global corporation, operating culture, effective work styles, and achieving results in a change environment
- Understanding of business processes
- Understanding of global pharmaceutical industry
- Effective vendor management, stakeholder management, and internal customer relationship management