SAP FI/CO Business Analyst St. Peters, MO Contract
Contract to Hire
Contract to Hire.
The FI/CO analyst will be responsible for full cycle project implementations for maintenance and enhancement projects in a global SAP HANA environment. The position includes Problem Analysis, Solution Development, Configuration, Testing, and Implementation. The FI/CO analyst will also be responsible for design and coordination of any ABAP related requirements.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5+ yearsâ?? experience in SAP FI/CO.
- Superior knowledge and experience in SAP ERP 6.0
- Must be knowledgeable in all modules within FI as well as CO modules.
- Must have experience in Financial Accounting modules, GL, FA, AR, AP and Controlling modules, CCA, OM, PC, PCA. Experience with ABAP Query and ABAP design is desired. Report Painter experience is also desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communications with ability to express / translate business needs into technology assisted solutions.
- Evaluate SAP solution alternatives as they relate to project requirements and provide architectural / technical thought leadership during feasibility study, requirements gathering and high-level solution design.
- Work closely with internal customers, and others within information systems, and vendors to execute approved initiatives, resolve operational issues, and provide operational support.
- Be comfortable with being the sole FI/CO support person
- Understand the relationship of how FI/CO works with SD, MM and PP