Title: B2B Solutions IT Analyst
Duration: 6 to 12 month contract with likely extensions or 6+ month contract for hireC2C
Location: Memphis, TN (will need to be onsite on Tuesdays. Rest will be full remote)
Purpose:The B2B Solutions IT Analyst works with a team to understand and enhance business processes and customer interactions through information technologies. The B2B Solutions IT Analyst will assist in defining business processes and information technology improvement initiatives that will add value to the business/enterprise.This position is focused primarily on the support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for external customers across the Industrial Packaging Group, including North American Container (NAC) and Specialty plants. The B2B Solutions IT Analyst works closely with NAC Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Finance, and other IT Professionals.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Under limited guidance, acts as a liaison with the business/process owner, IT Services & Solutions (ITSS) and other IT groups to coordinate the delivery of information technology solutions to the business.
- Manage the implementation process for more complex EDI interfaces across one or more Order to Cash systems.
- Clients system is Witron which is niche to the industry.
- EDI transactions include, but not limited to: 850, 855, 860, 856, and 810
- Provide support for existing EDI integrations, which includes resolving of issues and changes.
Own new EDI requests from initiation to completion, working directly with the customer\'s IT team and business partners to understand the customer requirements and the business process. With this information, does the following:
- Manages project completion by coordinating with the customer and business on the timeline & tasks
- Completes functional process analysis, design, and testing of new and existing business processes
- Creates mapping specifications and test scenarios
- Facilitates connectivity setup, data mapping, data cleanup, etc. with other IT & business teams
- Performs testing and troubleshooting by working closely with the customer
- Creates Standard Operating Procedure documentation
- Provides EDI training to plants & other business partners
- Enables customer profiles in order management systems to use EDI
- Ensure customers needs are being met and that assignments are delivered on time by participating in project/planning meetings and communicating regularly with the team and appropriate managers.
- Facilitate and drive meetings and conference calls with different stakeholders including external customers, Sales, Customer Service, Centralized Invoicing, Credit, and other IT teams.
- Interact with internal and external customers to create relationships that deliver value
- Coordinates small to medium sized IT projects and enhancements.
- Has an understanding of the business, as well as knowing and understanding how to work with ITSS and other IT groups to accomplish goals.
- Business Acumeno Change Management
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Drive for Results
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Learning on the Fly
- Organizing and Planning
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solvingo Process Management
- Written and Verbal Communications
Knowledge and Experience:-
- Bachelor\'s degree in MIS, Computer Science or other related discipline or related experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Proven success in delivering IT-enabled projects- Strong communication and interpersonal skills