Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine – Belhaven are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established team of one physician and two Advanced Practice Providers. Built in 2016, Vidant’s state-of-the-art multispecialty clinic in Belhaven offers primary care services to approximately 7,000 patients in the region. New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply for this position. Excellent mentorship is available within the clinic.
Interested in beautiful waterfront living on the Pamlico River? Belhaven is located 30 miles east of historic Washington, NC and 15 miles north of beautiful Bath, NC. Belhaven is home to River Forest Manor and Marina, a one-of-a kind destination for vacationers and a haven for boaters.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- 4-day work week option
- Outpatient Only
- No call
- Services include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, cardiology, moderate complexity lab, digital x-ray and helicopter transport access
- On-site health coach and Medicare wellness nurse
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service for inpatient care at Vidant Beaufort Hospital
- Ability to live near the Intracoastal Waterway
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: loan repayment, residency stipend, annual administrative stipend, relocation, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington is a full-service hospital with an active medical staff of more than 50 physicians representing 20+ specialties, as well as more than 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and women’s services. In addition there is a lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy. Vidant Beaufort also features the Marion L. Shepard Cancer Center, offering leading-edge chemotherapy and radiation therapy, among other cancer services.
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
Nestled along the Inner Banks region of coastal North Carolina, Belhaven is a haven for boaters and sportsmen alike. Residents of Belhaven enjoy a family friendly community, vast country acreage, and historic waterfront home sites perfect for enjoying the sunrise and spectacular sunsets along the Pungo River.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons- ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- A multitude of recreation including golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Convenient access to the Pamlico Sound and the pristine Outer Banks of North Carolina
- DOWNTOWN BELHAVEN, with quality shops and a variety of restaurants, is within walking distance of the waterfront
- Ability to live on the water